We guarantee to refund unused or unmodified items when you return it in sellable condition, with the original receipt and packaging, within 30 days of your purchase.
Everything we sell is returnable for refund, except shipping, within 30 days. Restocking charges of 15% will apply, this is to cover the initial shipping and handling, inspection of the returned item, etc. Special order and discontinued items identified as "No Return" or "Final Sale" cannot be accepted as returns. If you are not satisfied with the item, or determine you don't need it, you can obtain return instructions by emailing us. In your email, please tell us your invoice or order number, the part number and the reason for the return. Please understand that email is the quickest and fastest way for us to process your return. Items being returned from outside Canada require special instructions, otherwise we may be billed additional charges by carriers. If charges are billed to us they will be deducted from your refund. If a part doesn't fit, don't try to "make it fit" and risk damaging you, your car or yourself. We won't accept responsibility for any costs exceeding the cost of the part, therefore please inspect the part before you start the repair
- All return, cancellation, shipping and handling fees of all the orders are non-refundable.
- All errors or issues with product purchased must be reported within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Return shipping must be paid by buyer. We do not issue return labels
- Warranty is VOIDED if catalytic converter substrate is melted or broken; this is due to an issue in the car itself and not the catalytic converter
- Used / damaged / painted / modified items will not be accepted as returns
- Customers that attempt a 'return to sender' approach for returns will be charged the full retail rate for shipping both ways plus a $20 admin fee
- If an item does not fit your vehicle we accept returns, do NOT modify the item
- We will gladly exchange items purchased incorrectly, however you are responsible for the shipping cost for the exchanged item.